Are you ready to start the best semester of your life?
The activities we put together during the Welcome Week are designed to give you just about the right taste of the Eternal City while, at the same time, meeting all the other international students coming to study at LUISS as well as our motivated ESN Crew.
We'll give you a taste of our Roman tradition and we'll discover and enjoy our beautiful capital together ;)
Here the details of our activities:
• September 8th: Typical Italian Aperitif at an exclusive location in the city centre.
• September 9th: Kick off Party in one of the greatest clubs of Rome.
• September 10th: Day trip to the wonderful Tivoli and visit to Villa Adriana and Villa D'Este.
• September 11th: Discovering Rome with selfie challenge.
• September 12th: Movie Night at LUISS.
• September 13th: Dinner at Ariccia, a small town on the Roman Hills where we'll dine with tasty Roman food and wine.
We will update more detailed information and the links to the single Facebook events here in a few days. Stay tuned!
Be prepared for the best week of your semester!
ESN Roma LUISS Team