Time is flying and we are ready for our first weekend trip of the semester on 12 - 13 - 14 October.
We planned a chilled and fancy trip to one of Italy’s best-loved and world known regions : Tuscany.
It combines a beautiful countryside reminiscent of the landscapes of Renaissance masterpieces, a rich artistic heritage including exquisite art and architecture, a glorious history, excellent wines and delicious food.
We organized a rich and UNIQUE program because we want you to appreciate all the possible and characteristic aspects of this region. We'll visit the beautiful cities of SIENA, PISA and FIRENZE;
But the protagonist of our trip is the visit to "Cantine del Castello di Verazzano", one of the most famous winery in the CHIANTI hills where we will learn more about the successive stages of the fermentation and aging of a wine, we'll visit the cellars where the most famous Tuscan wine is produced and we'll taste different types of wines
- Departure in the morning from Piazza Istria and arrival in SIENA with its unique medieval structure of towers and palaces and its beautiful Piazza del Campo where its famous horse races, the "Palio of Siena", is held.
- Our twin Italian section ESN Ges SIENA will be waiting for us to join their INTERNATIONAL PIC-NIC with their students and to walk us through the city!
- Transfer to CASTELLO DI VERRAZZANO, in the Chianti hills, to taste Tuscan wine and having a rich aperitif while watching the sunset! Then arrival in Firenze in our amazing hostel with swimming pool on the rooftop
- Then who has still energy can join us for beers and a nocturnal walk in the city!
- After an energetic breakfast, at 11am Tour of Florence with ESN Florencia.
- Free time for lunch and shopping time!
- Dinner all together, pre-drink offered by us and a kick-off party in the best club of the city centre
- Transfer to PISA in the morning, city tour and free time to relax and take pictures.
- Finally transfer to Rome again and arrival in piazza Istria in the evening.
The spots are LIMITED (just one bus)!!
Tickets available online at http://bit.ly/TuscanyTickets
The remaining tickets (until spots run out) will be available on our office hours in the Language Café on Tuesday and Thursday 6-8pm.
- Bus transportation for 3 days
- 2 nights in a new and modern hostel with a swimming pool
- Huge continental breakfast for 2 days
- Access to pools and steam bath in the hostel
- Guided tours of the cities
- Wine tasting at the Castello di Verrazzano
- 2 dinners
- 1 pre-drink
- 1 party
- Maria Giulia: email@example.com
- Valentina: firstname.lastname@example.org