Our team of ESNers has been working non-stop to organise the most terrific Welcome Week ever, and now we are ready to announce all the unmissable experiences and events that await you!
The activities we put together during the Welcome Week are designed to give you just about the right taste of the Eternal City while, at the same time, meeting all the other international students coming to study at LUISS as well as our motivated ESN Crew.
The Welcome Pack includes:
- September 6th: Welcome Boat aperitif at Lian Club.
- September 7th: Aperitif at LUISS + Kick-off Party at Art Cafe Club + Pre-Drink.
- September 8th: Discovering Rome with selfie challenge.
- September 9th: Day trip to the wonderful Tivoli and a guided visit to Villa Adriana and Villa D'Este (breakfast included).
- September 10th: Movie Night at LUISS.
- September 11th: Dinner at Ariccia, a small town on the Roman Hills where we'll dine with tasty Roman food and wine + Party at Nag's Head.
- September 12th: Sport Info Day.
- September 13th: Buddy Day.
- September 14th: Pre-Drink + Closing Party at a secret location
- An info pack with useful information, Partnerships + ESN Card Discounts and some tips about Rome and its lifestyle.
- Amazing gadgets
Since the spots in our Welcome Week are limited we strongly suggest to get your Welcome Pack as soon as you get to Rome.
You will be able to pick it up at LUISS Guido Carli (Viale Romania 32), on:
- September 4th 16:00 - 19:00
- September 5th 18:00 - 20:00
- September 6th 9:00 - 15:00
*Welcome Packs will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
** PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/GmNJEHrZDx4TPqWk2